Friday, February 18, 2011

...turn around...

An experience that was literally new to someone like me was the only thing I could say to call center industry I got into. In the beginning of the training the first thing that came into my mind was would I be able to adjust myself to a whole new environment such like this where I was not familiar at all. After a week of foundation skill training that was when I realized that I was not that bad to get myself adjusted from this thing. Until the production training came in after three weeks of waiting.
Another different experience of acquiring knowledge I could probably say to a call center virgin like me as they called it.Of course this was a stage where we must take it that seriously but that was not the same as we met our trainer which at first we thought would be not fun to be with. Things at first may be hard for us to absorb but as it went there we also got into acquiring the lessons which we literally enjoyed as our trainer cracked jokes during our discussions. We didn't even feel that we were about to finish the training for we really had a remarkably different experience for having a mentor full of sense. Then, the certification came in where each of us must perform well with the calls we would be taking because this would be the basis if we were gonna fit into that land of business. After two days of certification finally the results were announced and luckily I was one who passed it thou I was not confident enough that I could get there. Of course we were all happy and we owed  it to the people behind us who never had the second thought to lend their support to us who were just neophyte.
After taking calls for quite two weeks and having training for another account we were picked to undergo another training for a different account which literally surprised everyone of us. I didn't know if this was a good thing or a bad thing. As we laughed  about it 'coz we thought of ourselves as regular trainee was something that we just took as a challenge. Not as frustrating but I just wanna take it as a good thing more than anything else 'coz it will rather help me thinking it just like that. As what other says, "you can never tell". So, we are up to the test 'coz we're into it so there's no stepping back. As I begin my career in this kind of industry it's never a bad thing to try it. I wanna take this as a stepping stone of my upcoming opportunities. Fear may not be necessary to my vocabulary for it will always tends us not to grow up as it invades our courage of stepping up to a good future.

No comments:

Post a Comment