Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Song Hye Kyo

What a good movie I  had of about true love starring Song Hye Kyo and Cha Tae Hyun in "My Girl and I". All thumbs up for the story on how it was briefly shotted.
Is there really nowadays a love that can be so pure and true?
I cannot conclude an idea of which I haven't seen. Even I've been through to that experience to love someone.
But in this movie a true love was shown thou an illness that literally caused the death of "Jona" (played by Song Hye Kyo) set them apart.
Over the years "Gary" wasn't able to overcome the lost of "Jona". I was really touched and tears totally ran from my eyes as I saw the pain that "Gary" was suffering for he only loved no one but "Jona" who would never be with him.
I just wonder how a true love like theirs will only end up in a tragedy. For this I do believe that life has its different purpose. You cannot always expect a straight path on your quest for there will always be other side ways that you'll come across. And that was what "Jona" and "Gary" had on their quest. Thou it may be hard to accept to lose someone you truly love.
On  the last part of the movie "Gary" asked "Jona" if how it was possible for them to meet and know each other again. Jona replied, "it will be most likely as rare as the star appears in the midst of the storm".
For those who believe in "one great true love" this movie will keep reminding us of no matter how you may be apart from the one you love, it will always be love that will find its way to hold them closer even if it's life from death matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment