Friday, June 10, 2011

new way to come across

After having my previous work, I think something has changed to how I see things. Things may not be always as clear as they seem to be. What is good about this, I learn not to expect things the way I want them to turn out as what they say, "come what may ". I am so afraid of getting myself disappointed. I think this is something that I should overcome, to be happy out of the failures since these things will only improve myself as I go on and meet another opportunities. Who knows that after failing what comes next is succeeding from this another chance I have seized. From the preaching I heard onto last Sunday which they called " Next Generation", where first we, as youth of today should lead this nation into its way up; second we, as the next generation must learn how to influence other youth to know God more & third we, as Christians must take a stand to show that God is within us, these things are exactly what God wants me to be thou, I admit that at times I forget to justify that I am a Christian indeed. I wish I could always have the guidance of our Lord for me to see things the way He wants it to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment